Up-to-date information and resources to help answer questions about voting for all members of the Georgia Tech community.
Exercising the right to vote allows individuals the opportunity to engage with their local community, as well as the nation – each and every vote counts! We at Georgia Tech are here as a resource to you as you navigate the voting process.
"Your Power To Vote" Town Hall Event
This event took place on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 from 11:30am-1:00pm. You can view a recording of this event here.
VoterTech Student Course
Find more information about the VoterTech Vertically Integrated Projects (VIP) Course here.
If you would like to view the webpage beign created by the class, you can do so here.
- How to Register to Vote
- Deadline to Register to Vote
- Where to Vote
- Early Voting Locations
- How to Vote by Mail - Absentee Voting
- How to Volunteer as a Poll Worker
- My Voter Page – Georgia Secretary of State
Find registration status, mail-in application and ballot status, provisional ballot status, poll location, early voting locations, identify elected officials, and sample ballots.
- Georgia Voter Absentee Ballot Request
Key Dates and Deadlines
Voter Engagement Steering Committee
The Institute Relations team is leading a campus wide project to increase voter registration and education in anticipation of the general election on November 3, 2020. Below are the members of the Voter Engagement Steering Committee:
- Sinet Adous – Undergraduate Student Government Association
- Richard Barke – School of Public Policy
- Michael Chang – Brook Byers Institute of Sustainable Systems
- Kris Chatfield – Serve Learn Sustain
- Samuel Ellis – Undergraduate Student Government Association
- Byron Fitch – Strategic Consulting
- Michael Hagearty – Institute Communications
- Janet Kinard – Alumni Association
- Morgan McCombs – Institute Relations
- Rachel Miller – Institute Relations
- Laura Pusateri – Human Resources
- Eric Reveno – Athletic Association
- Simit Shah – Athletic Association
- Tanesha Steward – Ethics, Compliance, & Legal Affairs
- Sarah Strohmenger – Student Life
- Chandler Thornhill – Graduate Student Government Association
- Olivia Watkins – Institute Relations